One-time $249 Document Fee. This includes all closing costs and loan servicing fees.
Once you press the “Reserve Now” Button above, you'll be redirected to our property reservation page. Once completed, you'll be sent an email requesting additional information so that we can start the Closing Process. Questions? Call or text Shannon Schott at 307-227-2877.
Unlock Nature's Panorama in Lake Vista Estates.
Situated in the distinguished Lake Vista Estates Unit 2 subdivision in Bayfield, CO, this 1.22-acre parcel is tailored for visionaries. Intelligently elevated, this land is uniquely suited for a two-story architectural masterpiece. With the second story granting breathtaking overviews of the Vallecito Lake and majestic mountain horizons, your morning coffee or evening retreat on a deck would be nothing short of cinematic.
- Optimal Views: Imagine waking up in a top-floor bedroom with an unparalleled vista of Vallecito Lake, its vast 22-mile shoreline embraced by the mountains. Design your home to maximize this vantage point.
- Lake Adventures Nearby: With the south marina situated just below the subdivision, all the joys of the lake—from boating to fishing—are within easy access.
- Gateway to the Wild: This parcel sits adjacent to the San Juan National Forest, making this property your launchpad for hiking, biking, and intimate wildlife encounters.
- Ready-to-Use Utilities: Benefit from a permitted well already in place and power readily available on the road.
Details at a Glance:
- Parcel Number: 559107402031
- Zoning: Residential Single Family
- Size: 1.22 Acres; a wooded canvas awaiting your architectural vision.
- Utilities: Electricity accessible on the road and a pre-installed, permitted well.
- Location: Ideally situated at 136 and 102 Park Drive in the tranquil Lake Vista Estates Unit 2.
Nature’s Neighbors: Enjoy daily rendezvous with deer, elk, bear, and turkey, an ever-present reminder of the harmony of this locale.
Redefine Elevated Living:
Being part of the coveted Vallecito Lake community, immerse in a plethora of recreational activities. Whether it's a lakeside adventure or an exploration in the Weeminuche Wilderness, find your rhythm between serenity and excitement here.
Dreaming of a home where every dawn and dusk can be celebrated with a lake and mountain panorama? Look no further. To truly appreciate the potential of this unique parcel, schedule your personal viewing today. Elevate your dreams and descend into nature's embrace.
Click the “Reserve Now” button to make this lake-overlook masterpiece yours today!
Pagosa Springs, Grand Junction, Santa Fe, Albuquerque
5591-074-02-031 & 5591-074-00-041
132 & 136 Park Dr, Bayfield, CO 81122
LAKE VISTA ESTATES UNIT TWO SUB 361238
Section: 7 Township: 36 Range: 6 SW/4SE/4 102 PARK DR BAYFIELD 81122
354 x 570
An additional fee of $249 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
Spanish for “Little Valley”, Vallecito Lake is one of Colorado’s biggest bodies of water. Situated in Bayfield, Vallecito is one of the highest mountain lakes of its size anywhere, at 8,000 feet above sea level. Rent pontoons, fishing boats, kayaks, and canoes at the Vallecito Marina for unforgettable family fun!
Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
Operating since 1882, you'll enjoy riding behind a historic engine chugging away traveling through the ruggedly beautiful San Juan National Forest. The awesome mountain vistas are truly a thrill!
Purgatory Ski Resort
Located in the rugged San Juan Mountains in southwest Colorado, Purgatory Resort is only 25 miles north of historic downtown Durango. Carved by glaciers thousands of years ago, Purgatory offers a unique blend of steep tree skiing trails and wide-open cruisers with stunning views.
Mesa Verde National Park
A Southwest Colorado favorite, known for its well-preserved Ancestral Puebloan cliff dwellings, notably the huge Cliff Palace.
Fly Fishing “The Pine”
Locals call The Los Pinos River “The Pine,” and it's a favorite fly fishing spot for those who love to catch big brown and rainbow trout.
- Terrain: Level buildable area.
- Property Tax: $1,068.96/year
- HOA: None.
- Construction Permitted: One single-family dwelling.
- Time Limit To Build: None.
- RV's and Camping Allowed? must comply with all land use and building code regulations of La Plata County.
- Power: On road.
- Water: Permitted well is installed.
- Sewer: Septic would be needed
Property Center: 37.397988, -107.569065
Northwest Corner: 37.398991, -107.569522
Northeast Corner: 37.397901, -107.567688
Southwest Corner: 37.3977, -107.5695
Southeast Corner: 37.3977, -107.569
Click the “Reserve Now” button to invest in your future today while this lot is still available!