Owner Finance Terms: $449/month for 60 months with $3,499 down and one-time $249 Document Fee. This includes all closing costs and loan servicing fees. $17/month estimated property taxes additional.
*No Credit Check. We help people own their own land!
Pagosa Springs, Colorado.
Surrounded by 2.5 million acres of wilderness and national forest areas.
Blessed with more than 650 miles of trails, world-class fishing, hot springs, and more.
Waterfalls? Take your pick hiking into the Piedra Falls, Silver Falls, and Treasure Falls. Plus, there are incredible treks to breathtaking cascades.
Turkey Creek is an ideal path for viewing wildlife, spring flowers, or just plain ‘ole meditation. Or explore the Crater Lake trail that descends downhill from the Continental Divide to crystal-clear waters.
Yep, Pagosa Springs is synonymous with recreational activities, including:
- Hot air ballooning
- Rafting and River Tubing
- Camping and Backpacking
- Festivals, Golf, horseback riding, and mountain biking!
For cruising by car, take the well-paved but windy road to the Wolf Creek Pass Summit, where you'll be on top of the Continental Divide.
If you're a bit more adventuresome, head 60 miles west and take a ride on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad for fabulous scenery only viewable by rail.
How about fishing? Anglers have caught trout weighing more than 10 pounds, plus there's plenty of excellent kokanee salmon just waiting to bite.
And before the day is done, you'll want to soak in one of the 30 different mineral-rich hot spring pools.
Home to the deepest hot spring aquifer in the world, Pagosa Springs gets its name from the Native American word for “healing waters.” These hot springs leave you feeling so relaxed and rejuvenated; you'll wonder what took you so long to find such a place!
For dinner, take your pick from top-rated restaurants or any of the 3 local breweries, including Wolfe's outdoor beer garden, famous for brews and views!
Pagosa Springs has all the shopping and entertainment you could ask for, including a Walmart Supercenter and the ever-popular Natural Grocers (a Colorado native for healthy groceries)!
And when it's time to come home, the peaceful pine-treed splendor of this 1+ acre Aspen Springs Subdivision property is a short 16 miles from downtown Pagosa Springs.
Sitting on top of the world at 7,600 feet with power and cable right at the property, this rare rural parcel is ready for your private retreat or forever home.
When it comes to self-sufficiency, Pagosa Springs gets an above-average 287 sunny days each year. Something sure to boost your mood while generating plenty of power, should you decide to go solar.
But recreation, convenience, privacy, and million-dollar views don't have to cost a fortune!
Offered below market value, the future steward of this land enjoys instant equity while turning their dream of an accessible mountain home into a reality.
What can make this property even better?
Aspen Springs is truly the perfect community for all the right reasons.
So let's add it all up:
- A beautiful residential parcel with power and cable lines ready to connect
- No HOA/POA telling you what to do!
- Tremendous value (instant equity)
- 16 miles to town (downtown Pagosa Springs) for hot springs, shopping, and entertainment.
- 1 hour to the bigger college town of Durango, Colorado
- Access to year-round recreational activities, including trout and salmon fishing, big game hunting, rafting, biking, hiking, camping, skiing, and horseback riding.
Available for the right person ready to invest in their future for only $3,499 down, a one time $249 doc fee, and $499/mo.
San Luis, Ft. Garland, Alamosa, Pueblo
61 Doc Adams Rd Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
All of Lot Numbered Six hundred twenty-eight (628) in Aspen Springs Subdivision No. Six (6)
120 x 286
Approx. 1500′ To Utility Pole
Well or Cistern Needed
A additional fee of $249 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
No finance charge for owner-financed options.
Owner financing includes all loan servicing fees. $17/month estimated property taxes are additional.
Pagosa Springs Hot Springs
At over 1002 feet deep, the Mother Spring aquifer has been Guinness World Record Certified as, “The World's Deepest.” The mineral-rich waters from that very spring fill the baths at The Springs Resort & Spa, The Overlook Hot Springs, and Healing Waters Resort & Spa. Each facility offers a unique experience, and each is open to the public.
Treasure Falls Trail
Treasure Falls Trail leads to a magical waterfall in the San Juan Mountains, about 15 miles northeast of Pagosa Springs.
Wolf Creek Pass Summit
Wolf Creek Pass is a breathtaking 10,857 feet and located at the Continental Divide.
Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
Operating since 1882, you'll enjoy riding behind a historic engine chugging away traveling through the ruggedly beautiful San Juan National Forest. The awesome mountain vistas are truly a thrill!
- Terrain: Rolling with rise from road to back of property. Multiple potential build sites.
- Yearly tax amount: $189.24
- Home or Property Owner Association (HOA or POA): None. Road maintenance provided by the Aspen Springs Metro District (read more…). The Metro District provides road maintenance year round to all properties in the Aspen Springs subdivision. There are no dues to pay as the Metro District services are included in the yearly property taxes.
- Zoning: Estate Residential. Can build a house 600 sq ft. or larger.
- Manufactured and Modular Homes: Allowed
- Camping: Yes. 120-day camping season each year.
- RV’s: Yes. Can camp in an RV (including many “Tiny Homes”) on your own residential property with a TEMPORARY USE PERMIT for a 120-day camping season each year.
- Power: Approximately 1500 feet to nearest utility pole. (Call La Plata Electric Association – 970-247-5786)
- Water: Well or cistern needed.
- Sewer: Septic needed.
- Time Limit To Build: None to start.
County Contact Information:
For land use, call Archuleta County Planning at (970) 264-1390.
For land ownership verification call the Archuleta County Assessor at (970) 264-8310.
Choose one of the easy owner financing options above to reserve this gorgeous 1.16 acres of Colorado land!